Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Cookies

I ran all over town today trying to get Christmas shopping done. I waited til the last minute this year, which made it a little crazy. I had to buy the kids' gifts, Jackson's, as well as some gifts for friends. I also set out to find Christmas pajamas for both kids, as well as an outfit for Jax to wear to church. It was a lot more difficult than I expected and I had Addy with me, but thankfully the day went well. I got to have lunch with one of my best friends from college, and the bonus was coming home to make Christmas cookies with Jax! I enlisted the help of Caroline and Kendra, thinking that it would be a lot more fun (and less stressful!) if I had a little help. I was right, and Jax had a blast!
Showing him how to pour sprinkles
 Getting his first taste of the frosting-there was no turning back after this!
 Concentrating hard


 All smiles-Jax and his favorite ladies
 Getting a taste of the finished product
 We won't be seeing these on Pinterest any time soon-the frosting to cookie ratio was definitely a little skewed!
 We ended the night with baths and cuddles with Caroline and Kendra. I am so blessed to have incredible women like them who love on and invest in our children's lives. Jax loves them and so do I!
I am so thankful to be able to make these sweet memories with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment