Friday, January 14, 2011

39 weeks

So this is a little late but I do want to do a final pregnancy post for my 39th week. I want to be able to remember as much as I can from the last few moments of my first pregnancy. So here it is...


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of Baby:
He is the size of a watermelon
Average size: 18.9-20.9 inches, ~6.2-9.2 lbs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know and I don't want to know... Bottom line: I'm big!
Maternity Clothes: All of my clothes are now maternity
Best Moment this week: Scheduling my final OB visits and my induction date. Getting to spend some quality time at home out of work.
Gender: Boy!!!
Movement: Yes. All the time. He's very active in the evening and in the He's been having the hiccups a lot more as well.
Food Craving: I have not really had any cravings these past few weeks, although I have been a lot hungrier lately.
What I miss: Sleep. Shaving my legs without risking my life!
Sleep: Still not getting much sleep. I have had a sinus infection/cold this past week which has made it a lot more difficult.
What I am looking forward to: Going into labor (hopefully on my own) and meeting my little boy,
Belly Button: In, although it's starting to get a little pushed out..
Symptoms: The swelling is still pretty bad. I forget what my ankles look like! Plus my face has gotten really puffy lately.

I wasn't planning on going out of work at 38 weeks, but between the bad swelling and the carpel tunnel, I have become quiet useless. So I've been trying to enjoy my time at home recovering from my sinus infection, resting, and catching up with friends before our world gets turned upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment