Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nursery Reveal

Is it really 2011 already?!
So I have been a bad little blogger lately, but between being 9 months pregnant, the holiday season, and working full time, my plate has been quite full. Things have been busy and I've been seeing my doctor every week now. Our little man looks good and is continuing to grow (not too fast, hopefully!). I actually went to the triage area in labor and delivery last Sunday while I was at work because I was having contractions every 1-4 minutes. Unfortunately, they never progressed to anything more than Braxton Hicks and I went home to rest.
We are both so eager to have the baby with us, especially now that the nursery is all ready! I love the way it turned out and am so pleased with the way it looks. There are still a few finishing touches that I want to add, but other than that, it is all done.
Here is the wreath that was hanging on the front door at my baby shower. I kept it and put it on his bedroom door:

Here is the view standing in the hallway



His crib

I love the way his bedding turned out!




The adorable rocking chair from the Conner's

I've been doing a little shopping lately...

Dresser is all organized and ready for him:

I think it looks great and I am so thankful for Jackson's and Papa's hard work in making it look so beautiful. Now all we need is baby! My goal this week (other than to have the baby, ha!) is to update the blog with the pictures from my baby showers and all of the other exciting things that have been going on. I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions since I figure I'll be in survival mode for a good portion of it, but I do want to get better at keeping my blog updated. I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment