Saturday, July 2, 2011

How Do You Like Them Apples?

So today I was sitting down eating an apple and Jax was staring at me so I figured I'd give him a little taste. Well he of course loved it, so I proceeded to share with him. I would take a bite then give him a taste and so on and so on. This went on peacefully for about 2 minutes. Then he decided he was done sharing. He wanted his own. I took the apple away from him to take a bite and he started crying/yelling at me! I was not happy that this sweet little moment was ruined cause little man got greedy! I called my dad a few minutes later and told him the story and he then gave me the biggest mommy guilt trip about how could I tease Jax like that and not give him his own to eat, and how mean that was. So the next thing you know I'm in the kitchen peeling and cutting another apple just for my child. And here is the result

I'd say he looks happy. And perhaps just a little bit smug.

1 comment:

  1. Jen loves reading the blog, seeing the pictures...and this picture is cute enough to get "Uncle" Steve smiling, too! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete