Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Stuff

Today we went over to Tara's house to hang out for a while. It was pretty much the only place I was going to go seeing as how I was in gym shorts and a t-shirt and looked like a bum. So Jax and I headed over there for a little bit to give him a taste of what it's like to have siblings. Ha!
He also got a taste of something else...

Aunt Tara gave him his first lollipop. And he loved it (really, who's surprised?!). I really can't complain about it since I'm pretty sure I introduced all 5 of her kids to the wonderful world of candy, soda and chocolate!
Unsure about this...

Getting a good taste of the butterscotch...

Going back in for more

Grabbing her hand-at this point, he wanted to be the one to hold it!

And then my favorite...

Doesn't he look like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar?


I'm so glad Jax has fun people in his life to make sure he gets to do and enjoy the things his mother would doesn't let him do. I'm just dreading the day that that includes this:

I bought Cade one of these loud poppers when he was a baby and I'm afraid his mama's counting down the days til she can pay me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment