Friday, September 16, 2011

Jax's First Plane Ride and Day 1 in Miami

We flew to Miami today for a quick visit with my family and for my sweet nephew Alex's 4th birthday party. Which means Jax had his first official plane ride. I was a little nervous since it was his first time and I was going by myself without any help. Thankfully, my sweet little guy did wonderfully and ended up sleeping most of the trip after we took off. Getting thru security was a little rough (although we at least didn't have to wait in line!), but the trip went smoothly.
Going through security

On the tram to the terminal

I ended up putting Jax in the Moby wrap and he sat on my lap the whole time.
Here we are right before takeoff.

My dad picked us up at the airport and we headed straight to meet my sister at Alex's school. We surprised him with cupcakes and his favorite cousin.
Eating cupcakes (and Puffs for Jax)



It was so sweet to see the two of them together!
After that we decided to take them to the zoo.

The boys enjoyed it, but it was hot! We decided to let them cool off in the water.

I think Jax had a good time. It didn't take him long to go from this:

to this:

After all that excitement, we headed to my Ita's house for some dinner. Jax helped his Papa pull wires in the yard and we just hung out and relaxed.



I'm so glad we made it safe and I can't wait to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment