Friday, July 9, 2010

12 Weeks



The baby is now the size of a large plum!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I had to buy some shorts and tops. I am spreading at an alarming rate!
Best Moment this week: My 12 week ultrasound, hearing the baby's heartbeat and seeing him/her wiggle and jump around.
Gender: Who knows! It's too early to tell but we have a poll going on the blog, so feel free to vote!
Movement: None yet.
Food Craving: I haven't really had any specific cravings yet. Usually I'll see a commercial or hear someone talking about a certain type of food and then I want to have it. Although I did eat popcorn with chocolate chips in it for dinner the other night.
What I miss: My clothes fitting! My smaller chest!
Sleep: Sleeping ok, but definitely having weird dreams. Between that and getting up 5-6 times during the night to go to the bathroom, I've been taking a lot of naps!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having and planning the nursery!
Belly Button: Definitely in
Symptoms: Slowly getting better, but I've definitely been nauseous and extremely tired. I wasn't prepared for how incredibly tired I would be!
Overall, the past 12 weeks havn't been too bad. I've only thrown up a few times (the most recent being an unfortunate event involving my 2 year old nephew, naptime, and a dirty diaper). Jackson has been incredibly supportive and accommodating these past few months. I think I've only cooked dinner twice and we've gotten a lot of use out of the takeout menu and frozen dinners! Stay tuned for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment