Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Official

Well, Jackson and I will be changing our names come January 2011.....we will further be known as "mommy and daddy"! That's right, God has blessed us with the most incredible gift and we couldn't be more humbled or grateful. We had our 12 week ultrasound today and everything looks great. Baby's heart was beating strong at 170 and the little peanut was fast asleep. The ultrasound tech had me drink a coke to help wake him/her up and it certainly did the trick. After that little burst of caffeine we had a full fledged acrobat putting on a show inside my belly. I can't put into words how amazing it is to see this life growing and I can only be more certain of the fact that God is an amazing Creator. So without further ado, we are proud to introduce you to Baby Jones!

I am so excited to have this blog as a way to keep family and friends updated on our little one's progress as well as having a way for me to keep a journal of this exciting time. Every Friday I will be updating the blog with a belly shot (yikes!) and the latest info on where we're at. Tomorrow I'll update with more pictures and how we found out about the little one. Thank you for all of your encouragement and support. We covet your prayers for a healthy baby and look forward to the next several months!

No comments:

Post a Comment