Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jax on the Move

So I know I have been a pretty awful blogger! These past few weeks have flown by in a blur as I've tried to balance working nights and spending time with my family. One of the things I was looking forward to was a wedding that we were attending for one of Jackson's close friends. He was actually a groomsman and we had planned to spend the weekend over in St. Pete since that is where the wedding was taking place. Unfortunately, Jax had other plans. He's been having some GI issues and he decided to stop eating (definitely out of character for him!) and be real fussy, which is also unlike him. I couldn't leave him with a babysitter like that so I had to stay home while my husband went off to the wedding. I was bummed about not getting to go, but also very aware of the fact that this is what happens when you are a parent. Plans get changed, trips get cancelled, and there are no guarantees. Thankfully, my baby boy made it worth while by rolling over for me for the first time, AND letting me capture it on videotape! It's a moment I know I'll always treasure. My favorite part has to be the stunned look on his face after he flips over. He certainly makes things fun around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment