Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Beginnings...

Not one to stick with the crowds or follow the "norm", I've decided to have a new beginning in the middle of January. I figured by now most people have already abandoned their New Year's resolutions, so technically I'm not behind. During the past year I've stumbled upon a bunch of blogs that have served a number of purposes: keeping me connected with friends, challenging me spiritually, giving me great decorating ideas, new places to shop, and entertaining me while my husband works from home at night. I never thought I'd join the ranks of these fascinating people, mostly because I'm not as witty and my life is nowhere near as exciting! However, after thinking about it for a while, I decided why not. Even if no one else stumbles upon this little corner of the internet, blogging will be a way of chronicling my thoughts, my life, the many misadventures I'm sure I'll get myself into, and just maybe help me learn a few things about myself along the way. And so it begins.

1 comment: