Thursday, January 21, 2010

Randomness

I can't begin to tell you how incredible thankful I am for all of the encouragement and support that everyone has given regarding my last post. I received a bunch of emails today that lifted my spirits and helped me to see that God is indeed working in my life and the lives of others. So thank you all-I've been thanking God for you all day.

The highlight of my day today was getting to come home this morning after working my first night shift in a LONG time. I'm working for a brand new hospital scheduled to open next month and we are starting to have run through/simlations of everything to help get ready. Which ultimately means me surviving staying up for 12 hours without patients or caffeine....not exactly fun. It's a beautiful hospital and we're all
looking forward to the opening.
I'll be going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for the first time with my wonderful mother-in-law (can't wait!). I heard that it's an incredible store and I'm hoping to come back with a few things to help me decorate the house a little. I'll keep you posted on the experience (I'm pretty sure my mom's gonna be jealous). Anyways, that's about all for today, hubby just got home from a business trip so we're gonna go get caught up on the DVR. We're having a game night Saturday night with some friends and I'll be making a few appetizers that have been a hit in the past and I'm going to post the recipes, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment