Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And I thought I knew what I wanted...

Thanks for all the great feedback on the nursery furniture! It has been ordered and will hopefully be here by the time the holidays roll around. And now I need some help. I thought I had decided on what bedding I wanted to use for the nursery, but today I found another one that I really like as well. So I'm going to ask you all to weigh in on which one you think would be best. I have no theme for the nursery and wanted to avoid anything to babyish. You've already seen the furniture we've chosen and we are having my awesome, handy dad put in some white beadboard. I'm wanting to paint the room with a light blue (robins egg blue probably) color. My goal is to keep the room nice and bright.
Here's a pic of the type of beadboard that I am wanting to put in the room....



And here are the two bedding options I'm considering for the room....


I can't manage to get a picture of the second bedding, but to see it, just click here.

So let me know what you think! You can leave a comment in the comment section below. Can't wait to hear your opinions! I'll be posting my decision later this week!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the one on your blog more than the link. It's got a more subdued color theme and a fun mix of dots and stripes. For what it's worth. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the one pictured in your blog. I think it will look great with the furniture you picked out. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete