Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cousins

So Tuesday my sister Debi and my sweet nephew Alex got up early, and headed to the airport for Alex's first plane ride to visit us! I was so excited to see them (and to get a day of free babysitting!). Alex was so excited to see his cousin again and couldn't wait to hold him!

I love the worried look on Jax's face!

So sweet!

After a few minutes we packed up and headed to the new Children's museum in town, which is really wonderful. Alex had a great time dressing up, climbing the rockwall, and playing with all the fun exhibits they have.

Does he not look like he's one of those executioners in medieval times....ha! A little scary!

Our little firefighters

After that we came home and made dinner while the boys watched cartoons



Do I not have the cutest nephew?!

We had a great time hanging out at our house and I am so glad they came for a visit. Even better than that, they accompanied Jax and I on a road trip back down to South Florida to visit with the family, which made the trip a lot more fun. I'm hoping this will be a new summer tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment