Monday, June 27, 2011

Jax's First Foods




So while in Miami I asked my sister to help me make some baby food for Jax. She is an incredible cook and made all of Alex's baby food so I figured I'd try to channel some of her genius and do the same for Jax. Our first batch was green beans and carrots. Now mind you, the irony of me feeding Jax all these veggies while I myself can't stand most of them is not lost on me. In fact, Debi made me try the pureed green beans and I gagged! But, I'm hoping Jax will love veggies so I decided to start with those. And let me tell you, the boy LOVED it! As you can see, he had no problem wolfing down the green beans when we gave them to him on Monday.
Liking his view from the high chair...

I know I'm biased, but does he not have the cutest little smile?!
Eating the high chair...

Not so sure about this...

Then getting the hang of it...




I'm glad he liked his first feeding and I'm hoping it's a good sign of things to come! I'm probably going to try the carrots later this weeks so I may be back with more pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment