Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Swingin'


Our neighborhood has a great little playground right around the corner from our house, which is about a 2 or 3 minute walk. I've been wanting to take Jax down there and let him play in the baby swing and I finally did it today. We got a great seat cushion/cover that allows him to fit perfectly in it, and it also keeps him from having to touch and put his mouth on everything. It's worked perfectly and I love it so far. It's been so hot outside and we weren't able to stay for very long since the swings aren't shaded but I was glad we got a few minutes of fun out of it. You'll have to ignore the big white hat! I'm trying to keep him out of the sun as much as possible (as evidenced by those chunky white legs hanging out of the swing!) and he's too young to wear sunscreen. Anyways, here are a few pictures and a video from our first time on the big boy swings!


You can tell from the video that he's clearly not amused! I love this boy and look forward to spending the summer making great memories with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment